2/23/14

The one with the pinapple slicer

Two years ago Prakhar came home with a pineapple slicer from work. He told me his female co-workers convinced him that this is something he should buy. Not only did I judge him but I also made fun of him. Best part of being married to him. The next day I bought a pineapple, and decided to test this slicer. Turns out it's pretty damn good and impressive. Whoever thought of this is geeenius. That year we ate a lot of pineapples and drank a lot of pineapple smoothies & daiquiris. Since the sun decided to shine this weekend with temperatures in the 50s, I decided it's time to take out the slicer from hibernation.







Pineapple coconut smoothie
  • 1 cup fresh pineapple cubes
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk 
  • 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
Blend everything in a blender, add water if too thick and you're done! 
 

2 comments:

  1. that is fascinating. I will come to your home with a pineapple because i want to see how it works!

    ReplyDelete