7/26/13

Bagels

Two weeks ago on Friday night I craved for bagels next day...I know what you're thinking. Who the hell craves anything for next day right? ummm I do cause I'm odd like that. Anyways I knew I wanted bagels for breakfast but I also knew that I was not going to drive anywhere to get them and I also knew that Prakhar was not going to go either. So I thought I can make them! And I think Google knew what I was thinking because the very first search result was this tutorial...I mean common step by step with pictures??? I'm not going come up with my own recipe when brilliant Kenzi already did that for me. I mean why reinvent the wheel right? So thank you Kenzi for this. You rock!



Let's just say there is something amazing about homemade fresh warm bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment