7/2/13

Watermelon Lime





These days the weather can be summarized in two words-Hot and Humid. Of course I'm sitting inside with the AC blasting and a blanket because it's too cold. Physically I maybe freezing but the weather guy said it's going to 95F+ humid so my mind is in "it's too hot" mode. On a day like this I want more than just cold glass of water. If you are avoiding Beer because you are on a "diet", I suggest you make yourself nice cold glass of watermelon lime.

Ingredients
  • Watermelon cut into pieces
  • Ice
  • Juice of half lime (make sure this is fresh)
  • Pinch of salt
  • Seltzer water/tonic water

Crush watermelon and ice in a blender. Pour the mix in tall glass 3/4 way full. Top it off with tonic water. Add lime juice and salt. Mix and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment